Out of the clouds they appear!

I'm talking about Swifts, the sign for me that summer is here. They arrived in Pulham yesterday (7 May) with one over the house where I am working and then 20+ screaming over the centre of the village in the evening. Swallows and House Martins are now well established and a Red Kite soared over too. Into the bargain I also found a new insect for my list in the form of a Solomon's Seal Sawfly on it's host plant in my customer's garden and a male Orange Tip on my evening walk that actually settled for once!

                                                                                                                            Solomon's Seal Sawfly
                                                                                                                                    Orange Tip
 

No comments:

Post a Comment