Disaster day, 22 February 2018

Today won't go down as my best ever!

I managed to dip on the Bittern at Glandford and couldn't find any Lapland Buntings at Weybourne either. All I did manage to see was the adult Black Brant with c600 Brent Geese just west of the Iron Road at Salthouse and point blank views of c60 Snow Buntings at Gramborough Hill, Salthouse. The photos in lovely light would have been mega if only my lens hadn't malfunctioned. The error message it's been intermitently showing now seems to be permanent so I can't take anything.

It looks like my Friday is going to involve some phone calls to camera repairers/shops and hope I can get it sorted out. If not it may have to be an earlier than expected upgrade to the Canon 100-400 mark 2!

Snow Buntings (handheld with iPhone to show how close they were!)

1 comment:

  1. I share your pain!
    I have an intermittent autofocus fault with my 300 prime....

    ReplyDelete