Yellow-legged Gull in central Norwich, 17 December 2020

A 2w Yellow-legged Gull has set up residence in Wensum Park in central Norwich and with a little time to get there today I whizzed along. It was conveniently present on arrival down by the river and proved rather confiding allowing me to take some educational photos. A short walk nearby revealed 2 Little Grebes on the river plus a Jay but little else. I quit before the local druggies took a shine to my camera!

On my way back I just had enough time for a short walk around Earlham Cemetry to make the most of the nice weather. Here I scored with a vocal Nuthatch, a wintering Chiffchaff plus several Redwings, Stock Dove and plenty of Goldcrests.




                                                                                                                                Yellow-legged Gull
  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment