A little bit of bush-bashing at home! 1 April 2022

No, not an April Fool or a euphemism!

Recently I purchased a cheap white umbrella for just this purpose - placing it under a bush and giving it a good shake to dislodge any critters lurking therein!

I had a little success finding Common Green Shieldbug, Seven-spot Ladybird, Gooden's Nomad Bee and the small but rather attractive orb spider Metellina mengei. The latter 2 were new to me.

I have just realised this is my 1000th blog entry - how time flies!


                                                                                                                                      Metellina mengei
                                                                                                                                Gooden's Nomad Bee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment